When we give something a name, does it lose or make sense? A female body proposes an apparently simple game - it asks women from diverse generations the definition of something that in theory unifies them. Part of a transmedia project, the film is the main entrance to a narrative that has many points of view and no right answer.
- IV Cine Jardim – Belo Jardim Latin America Film Festival
- 46º Gramado Film Festival / Regional Short Section / Best Movie and Best Screenplay
- 20º International Short Film Festival of Belo Horizonte / Woman - Political Body
- Festival Santa Cruz de Cinema / Official Selection
- 62nd BFI London Film Festival / Love - Short Programme Lust to love and in between
- 4º Três Passos Film Festival