A poetic roadmovie built through the life and work of brazillian writer Caio Fernando Abreu.
Santiago, Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, Paris, London, Porto Alegre, Sao Paulo. The cities that witnessed the brief life of the poet, playwright and writer Caio Fernando Abreu (1948-1996) are now revisited and covered with fragments of his works and memories of his friends, such as Maria Adelaide Amaral, Grace Gianoukas and Adriana Calcanhoto.
- É Tudo Verdade / It’s All True Film Festival 2013
- XLI Gramado Film Festival
- Festival Iberoamericano de Cinema do Sergipe 2013
- CLOSE – Festival Nacional de Cinema da Diversidade Sexual 2013
- III Festival Internacional de Cinema da Fronteira